1. Precise temperature controlling. NO hydrolyzing. NO yellowing.
2. IV reduction less than 0.06 dl/g ( tested based on clean and dried PET flakes)
3. co-rotating twin screw extrusion machinery combines a variety of cutting systems, such as water strands cutting system, die surface cutting system and underwater cutting system.
4. PET pelletizing output capacity: 300kg/h, 500kg/h, 1000kg/h(tested based on flakes of average size 6mm).
1) Simple design, user-friendly operation.
2) Siemens original motors, ABB/Schneider converts.
3) Celduc solid relay, Gefren pressure sensors, Omron Temperature controllers, LS air switch.
4) Lower investment cost for a high quality and durable machine.
5) Low energy consumption, High output capacity.
6) Usual delivery time: 60 days.
7) Engineers are available to do commissioning work abroad.