Best price waste recycle pet plastic granules making machine
Description of agglomerate machine:
PET pelletizing machine is applied in PET waste flakes pelletizing field.Through extrusion, cutting and dry process, the
waste bottle will become to be pellets.The pellets are widely used in plastic industry, like sheet, and profile production.
From feeding system to final products, we can design and work out a complete system to satisfy all of your production
This pet flakes pelletizing line uses TSSK series parallel twin screw extruder, is suitable for producing PET granules from clean PET flakes.This machine is composed by TSSK parallel twin screw extruder, die, hydraulic screen exchanger,plastic strand die head, water cooling tank, cutter, silo.
This machine is mainly used in PET, PVC and other high viscosity materials. with good performance, high output, less power consumption cost per kilogram, and easy operation.
The machine can reduce less loss of the viscosity of the raw material.
Process flow of agglomerate machine:
Conveying feeding→ parallel twin screw extruder → bipolar vacuum exhaust system → hydralic screen exchanger
→ material outing mould → water tank → drying system → cutting granulating unit → storage hopper
1.screw loader feeding
2. parallel twin screw extruder machine
3. hydraulic screen changer
5. air blower
6. cutter with blower with silo
7. control box
8. raw material
• Introduce products in detail
• Recommend suitable solution
• Offer test
• Provide layout and engineering conditions
• Offer screw plan and related documents
• Inform the project processing status
• Insure the product designed in accordance with technical document
• Send engineers to install, test the machines and offer technology guidance and worker training at customers' factory.
• Offer 12 months free maintenance and life long service. After the warranty period, spare parts will be provided at basic cost.
• Build customers database. All machines are traceable.
• Visit customers and make quality trace periodically and take customers' feedback into account during routine practices.
• Speed up service and spare parts supply.